Baltic Analog Lab
Super8 Colour workshop
7-8 October 2023
with Ieva Balode
A two-day workshop with BAL founding member Ieva Balode who will give an introduction to shooting and processing colour Super8 film with an emphasis of cross-processing as well as regular E6 Ektrachrome film processing. Through a theoretical part as well as a practical hands-on training ,we will learn about the characteristics of colour motion picture film giving insight both in negative as well as reversal film specifics.
Participants will have an opportunity to learn using Super8 camera working in groups as well as individually. We will be shooting with Kodak Vision colour negative film as well as Ektachrome which will be processed in reversal E6 chemistry.
- Introduction to colour film material and its chemical aspects
- Introduction to colour film chemistry and its various kinds
- Shooting with Super8 film camera
- Processing negative film in colour positive (reversal) chemistry
- Processing positive film in E6 chemistry
- Projecting film on 8mm film projector
Limited amount of participants - 10 people
Participate by sending us an email to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Participation fee: 60 EUR